Leaving a Legacy through Planned Giving
Membership in the Legacy Club recognizes those who have designated a special gift to benefit the University of the Aftermarket Foundation through a variety of giving arrangements. We invite you to join a committed group of industry leaders who have made planned gifts by:
– Including the University of the Aftermarket Foundation in their estate plans.
– Naming the University of the Aftermarket Foundation as a beneficiary of an insurance policy, IRA, retirement account, or brokerage account.
– Establishing a life-income gift that provides an income to them or their beneficiaries.
Members at the silver level and above will be honored with special recognition in foundation communications, on the UAF website, and during AWDA and AAPEX.
Legacy Club Levels of Contribution
The University of the Aftermarket Foundation welcomes every size contribution and will recognize all donors unless they prefer to remain anonymous. In addition, special recognition will be given to Platinum, Gold and Silver Legacy Club members.
– Platinum Legacy Club Members: $250,000 +
– Gold Legacy Club Members: $100,000 – $249,999
– Silver Legacy Club Members: $50,000 – $99,999