University of the Aftermarket Foundation Announces Officers, Trustees for 2020
The University of the Aftermarket Foundation (UAF) board of trustees has elected its officers for fiscal year 2019. An official confirmation vote was held during the recent University of the Aftermarket Foundation annual board of trustees meeting on Nov. 2. The new slate of officers are:
- Chairman – Robert Egan, MAAP, Egan & Associates
- Senior Vice Chairman – John R. Washbish, MAAP, president and CEO, Aftermarket Auto Parts Alliance
- Vice Chairman – Larry Pavey, AAP, president, Federated Auto Parts
- Treasurer – Bill Maggs, MAAP, executive vice president, supply chain, Parts Authority
- Secretary – Roger McCollum, AAP, CEO, N.A. Williams Company
- Chairman Emeritus – Rusty Bishop, AAP, CEO, Federated Auto Parts
- Executive Director – Jennifer Tio, AAP, president, Maximum Marketing Services, Inc.
The following individuals will serve on the University of the Aftermarket Foundation board of trustees in the coming year:
- Doug Arnold, Robert Bosch, LLC
- Bill Babcox, AAP, Babcox Media Inc.
- Richard Beirne, MAAP, Richard and Lisa Beirne
- Jim Buzzard, AAP, The Clay Buzzard Family
- Mike Carr, CARDONE Industries
- Jeff Darby, Dorman Products, Inc.
- Mark Drennan, ACDelco
- Stephen Gannon, Epicor Software Corp.
- Chris Gardner, MAAP, Automotive Aftermarket Suppliers Association
- Duncan Gillis, BBB Industries LLC
- Todd Hack, MAAP, Mevotech
- Philip Halberg, Federal-Mogul Motorparts
- Bill Hanvey, MAAP, Auto Care Association
- Mike Jamieson, MAM Software Group, Inc.
- Pete Kornafel, MAAP
- Jeffrey E. Koviak, AAP, Tenneco
- Scott LeProhon, Genuine Parts Company
- Paul McCarthy, MAAP, Motor & Equipment Manufacturers Association
- Dave McColley, Mann + Hummel MHFT
- Mike McTeer, Dayco Products LLC
- David O’Reilly, The O’Reilly and Wooten Families
- Mark Osterman, Gates Corporation
- John Parran, PPG Industries, Inc.
- David Prater, Automotive Distribution Network
- Chris Pruitt, East Penn Manufacturing Co.
- Robert Roos, National Pronto Association
- Rick Schwartz, The Schwartz Family
- Robert M. Segal, MAAP, Sanel NAPA Auto Parts/The Segal Family
- Eric Sills, AAP, Standard Motor Products
- Danielle Sonnefeld, AAP, Women in Auto Care
- Bill Stroupe, KIAWA Education Foundation
- Chuck Udell, MAAP, Morris/Rupp McCartney Education Trust of APSA
Several more industry professionals will serve as members of the board of trustees in a variety of support roles: Nathan Perrine, comptroller; George Keeley, legal counsel; Larry Northrup, AAP, AWDA liaison; Joe Thomas, AAP, YANG representative; Ken Marker, investment advisor; and Casey Ventrillo, investment advisor.
The University of the Aftermarket Foundation is a 501(c) 3 not-for-profit organization and all contributions are tax deductible to the extent provided by law. For more information, or to make a donation, visit the foundation’s website at www.UofA-Foundation.org. To learn more about available scholarships, and to apply online, visit http://www.automotivescholarships.com.
About the University of the Aftermarket Foundation
Since 1986, the University of the Aftermarket Foundation has funded millions of dollars of scholarships, grants, research and ongoing educational programs to help develop a strong, knowledgeable aftermarket workforce. The foundation encourages industry support, including donations for the purpose of honoring or memorializing individuals or otherwise recognizing special events, to help ensure the continued availability of training and education that strengthen the industry. The University of the Aftermarket Foundation is a 501(c) 3 not-for-profit organization and all contributions are tax deductible to the extent provided by law. For more information, visit www.UofA-Foundation.org.
# # #